This Is A Colored Section Title To Break Up Your Page
Rock Your Skinny Jeans is the totally possible motivated mastermind group for women that want to go shopping for clothes again. It has been designed so you can stop making excuses and start being consistent with your workouts and healthy eating.
What if you looked in the mirror and loved the person looking back at you?
What if you reached for your pair of skinny jeans, and when you went to put them on, they felt loose?
What if you were motivated to take care of YOU and your BODY every single day?
It’s not your fault because I totally understand that…
You know you need to lose weight, but you just can’t commit and keep telling yourself you are going to start tomorrow.
You have gotten to the point where it’s so frustrating that things like stress, hanging out with friends, and family functions keep preventing you to stay on track.[/text_block]
Every year you set your New Year’s resolutions to lose weight,
but something happens and you fall off the wagon.
If only you could stick to your plan, you would be excited about looking at yourself in the mirror. It seems like a vicious cycle.
It shouldn’t be this hard. All you want to do is look fabulous in front of your friends, have energy when it comes to working out, eat with your family at family functions, and of course wear those pair of jeans or outfit that you have been saving to wear when you do lose the weight.
This is your time to be who you are truly meant to be.
Imagine how your life would be when you fit comfortably into your clothes.
- try on clothes that were once tight, and have more room in them
- be the size you were in high school
- commit to your workout routine
- love yourself every time you walked past a mirror
- be the friend that guys are gawking over
- eat healthy without the desire of a donut or piece of cake
- be in great health
It’s your time to put your health at the top of your list.
It’s time to commit to your workout schedule, eat right, and make your goals become a reality.
It’s time to get over the struggles, and put a step by step plan into place so you can be healthy, look good, and become the person that you are truly meant to be.
This is where Rock Your Skinny Jeans becomes your new BFF.
- You need someone to hold you accountable for your goals
- You wish someone could understand where you are coming from to help you move past your blocks
- You need to feel connected with other people that just get you
- You need someone to check in with you to make sure you are on track
- You want to let go of the struggle with food
- You need encouragement and support along your journey
I cannot say enough about the Rock Your Skinny Jeans. The workouts were perfect for the busy girl that doesn’t have time to go to the gym. You can do them anywhere and in just about anything! I can honestly say by the end of week two I had lost 5 pounds and my clothes didn’t feel as snug. Some days I had more energy and was so inspired I added a little kick to the end of my workout. Pam is a true motivator!
“Thank you Pam! One of the things I’ve struggled
with in the past is consistency in my fitness. Having someone there to
push and motivate me everyday made a huge difference. It was a pleasure to hear from Pam each day; she is warm, friendly and always a ray of positive energy. I recommend working with Pam if you want to finally get serious about getting results.
Sonali P., www.leafandlemon.com
Tell Me More Please…
For a limited time, you get a wonderful community of women who are like you. Who want to become a better version of themselves along with me supporting you all along the way. For $47 per month. Prices will be going up in a few weeks.
I get you, and I’m totally here to make sure you reach your goals
A little bit about me…
I’m Pam Lozano, I totally love helping women discover their true selves, and see them love their bodies.
I have helped women lose an inch around their waist, gain more energy, and feel slimmer.
Growing up, I was surrounded by a negative environment where I was always put down for anything I did. Always told that “I was stupid” and “I just don’t know anything.” The words that brought me down became my foundation, and drove me to want something different, something bigger, something better.
Turning to fitness, I found my strength within me, and knew I was meant for more.
I started getting into fitness at 18, which was my saving grace. My first exposure to fitness were workout DVDs. The hardest part about going through it alone was that I didn’t have any support from any one else. I thought man, how much easier would it have been if I had support to mentor me. There were times that I wanted to quit. There were many times that I wanted to quit. Then there were times that I wish that I could talk to someone that was going through what I was going through.
It would have been nice to know that someone had my back. A mentor that could give me a little nudge when I needed it. A mentor to help me deal with certain situations like eating out in a restaurant, choosing bad snacks to stuff my face.
The Rock Your Skinny Jeans group is amazing! A friend mentioned it looked like I
had lost weight and when I weighed myself I realised I’d lost 2 kilos! The exercises are fun and short and can be fitted into anyone’s busy lifestyle. I can’t recommend Pam highly enough.
Jessica N., www.jessicanazarali.com
It is so easy to cheat in life, to cheat on your diet, and put off your workouts until tomorrow
The excuses come easy, AND so do the pounds. And you’re back at it again, running around the hamster wheel. Making the same goals, wishing for the same thing, and not getting the results you really want.
If losing weight is one of your goals or resolutions, the Rock Your Skinny Jeans is exactly what you need. Rock Your Skinny Jeans can help you:[/text_block]
- stay motivated for your workouts
- commit to eating healthy for yourself, your body, and your family
- connect with other women like you so that you are not alone
- set up a step by step action plan so you you know where to start, and what to do.
- overcome any challenges of working out or eating right
- receive support and encouragement along your journey
- remember exactly what you are working for
- eliminate excuses and take action towards your goal.
It is your time to become a Skinny Jean Rocker
- Twice a month group calls to review your action plan, goals, eating habits, and workouts so you can continue to move forward.
- Daily access to my private Facebook group where we can discuss your struggles, wins, and celebrations
- Workouts to keep your body moving that are quick and easy, and get the results you desire
- Accountability and support from your peers so you dont have to things alone
- An Uncover Your Body Blocks journal to overcome any challenges and stay motivated
- Weekly planning that will include scheduling, grocery shopping, and menu planning
- Monthly topic discussion that include how to deal with compliments, or when someone calls you fat, how to deal with people saying you look pregnant, and more
It’s Your CHOICE!